Citykonferensen, Malmskillnadsgatan 46, Stockholm
WHY SEPARATE PRIMARY CARE AND AFTER CARE? WHEN DO WE STOP ‘CARING’?
DO SEPARATE SERVICES HINDER RECOVERY?
KNOWLEDGE INTO ACTION WORKING GROUP RESOURCES
- Facilitated working group experiences
- Participants & expert collabaration
- Integrated care plan protocols
- Optimal outcome assessment tools
- Care plan recovery perspective
- Support systems to maintain treatment effectiveness
This one day conference focuses on a working group philosophy which will see participants and facilitators collaborating on a live case study after the keynote and first panel.
Driven and then presented by the participants, this process experience will actualise a convergence of skills and resources from around Sweden and internationally.
Please see Pg 1 & 2 of the global conference model for more details: