Sheri Laine L.Ac , Diplomate of Acupuncture, President, Eastern Medical Arts, 1985 to Present
Sheri Laine is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, and nutritionist in private practice. A clinician supporting individuals, athletes, and all family members who are striving to achieve balance, fitness and happiness through healthy living choices. As an author, lecturer and educator; Sheri's focus is lifestyle medicine and cognitive enrichment through Oriental Medical teachings.
Ms. Laine is the founder of The L.A.I.N.E. System: Learn, Align, Inform, Natural, Energy. The system integrates easy, natural ancient Chinese Balancing Principle to cultivate your own incredible natural EnerQi to change your life.
Sheri Laine is the Author of "The EnerQi Connection-Learn About Incredible Natural Medicine" and “Living the EnerQi Connection; Manifesting Positive Change”
Special Interests: Women's Issues, Aging, Sports Medicine, Addiction and Pediatric Medicine.
- Educator, Lecturer, Writer
- Educator, The Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Encinitas, California
- National Speaker-Educator US Journal Training
- Facilitator, "Feeding the Divine Soul of Myself", a Women’s group in Del Mar, California
- Columnist, COUNSELOR MAGAZINE | The Integrative Piece
- Contributing Blogger, COUNSELOR MAGAZINE, Integrative Lifestyles
- E-Zine Contributor, RECOVERY VIEW | Online Journal
May 20, 2019 - Video
Maintaining Equilibrium in the Here and Now: Living the Enerqi Connection
Sheri Laine presenting at iCAAD London 2019. Designed for professionals working in Behavioural Mental and Emotional Health, this workshop will...