Robert Weiss PhD, LCSW is Chief Clinical Officer of Seeking Integrity LLC, a unified group of online and real-world communities helping people to heal from intimacy disorders like compulsive sexual behavior and related drug abuse. As Chief Clinical Officer, Dr. Rob led the development and implementation of Seeking Integrity’s residential treatment programming and serves as an integral part of the treatment team. He is the author of ten books on sexuality, technology, and intimate relationships, including Sex Addiction 101, Out of the Doghouse, and Prodependence. His Sex, Love, and Addiction Podcast is currently in the Top 10 of US Addiction-Health Podcasts. Dr. Rob hosts a no-cost weekly Sex and Intimacy Q&A on Seeking Integrity’s self-help website, SexandRelationshipHealing.com (@SexandHealing). The Sex and Relationship Healing website provides free information for addicts, partners of addicts, and therapists dealing with sex addiction, porn addiction, and substance abuse issues. Dr. Rob can be contacted via Seeking Integrity.com and SexandRelationshipHealing.com. All his writing is available on Amazon, while he can also be found on Twitter (@RobWeissMSW), on LinkedIn (Robert Weiss LCSW), and on Facebook (Rob Weiss MSW).
- Prodependence: Moving Beyond Codependency 2018
- Sex Addiction 101, The Workbook: 24 Proven Exercises to Guide Sex Addiction Recovery 2018
- Out of the Doghouse for Christian Men: A Redemptive Guide for Men Caught Cheating 2018
- Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship-Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating 2017
- Sex Addiction 101: A Basic Guide to Healing from Sex, Porn, and Love Addiction 2015
- Always Turned On: Sex Addiction in the Digital Age 2015
- Closer Together, Further Apart: The Effect of Technology and the Internet on Parenting, Work, and Relationships 2014
- Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men 2013
- Mending a Shattered Heart: A Guide for Partners of Sex Addicts 2011
- Untangling the Web: Sex, Porn, and Fantasy Obsession in the Internet Age 2006
- Cybersex Exposed: Simple Fantasy or Obsession? 2001
Feb 13, 2020 - Video
Why Do People Say There is Something Wrong With You If You Love and Care for an Addict?
If my beloved wife of twelve years received a cancer diagnosis and we had two kids under the age of seven, would anyone label or judge me for doing...
Jan 17, 2020 - Video
Has ‘Codependence’ Hurt as Many People as It’s Helped?
Michelle’s Story Michelle is the 48-year-old wife of an active alcoholic. She and her husband, Alex, have three children, ages 11, 14, and 21. For...