Aug 9, 2019 - blog
Men, Masculinity and Adverse Childhood Experiences
Mike Miller tells his personal story of how adverse childhood experiences impacted his life, how they impact men and masculinity in general and how...
Aug 1, 2019 - blog
Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
A Blog by Paul Sunderland, Clinical Director, Outcome Consulting There is a Chinese proverb that states that the beginning of wisdom is to call...
Jul 31, 2019 - slideshows
Matters of the Mind: Mental Control And Avoidant Coping In Addictive Behavior
The human brain underpins a stunning range of mental activities but is also limited in a number of important ways, which lead to a range of...
Jul 31, 2019 - blog
The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
A blog by Araminta Jonsson. Humans are naturally social creatures. Our brains are wired around social connectivity. Historically we have grown as a...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process