Nov 2, 2019 - blog
Should you talk to your manager about your mental health?
Work is a major part of many of our lives. We spend a large portion of our days there, work hard to maintain our careers and rely on the income that...
Oct 31, 2019 - blog
The Impact Mental Health Problems Have in the Workplace and on Britain's Economy as a Whole
A Blog by Araminta JonssonMental Health is defined by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a state of mental and psychological wellbeing. When an...
Oct 26, 2019 - blog
Resolving Relational Conflict: Setting Effective Boundaries with Narcissist Partners.
“I suck at this.” The ‘this’ Tom was referring to were the boundaries he’d attempted to put around his emotional well-being and his narcissistic...
Oct 22, 2019 - blog
How to Establish and Maintain Healthy Boundaries for a Loved one in Recovery
A blog by Tim Panagos Family members play a key role in helping their loved one stay sober. Following rehab, the first step for everyone - the...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process