May 7, 2020 - blog
What does the Future of Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Look Like?
In the 1990’s, the future of treatment for mental health disorders, like depression and anxiety, looked promising. Pharmaceutical companies developed...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process