Nov 21, 2019 - blog
Affirmation to Authenticity: Working with LGBTQ+ Teens
A 2017 Youth Survey conducted by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation and the University of Connecticut of more than 12,000 LGBTQ+ young people shed...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process