Aug 8, 2020 - blog
Kinship, Unity, Togetherness and their Importance for Recovery
The saying, ‘two heads are better than one’, is appropriate when looking at the treatment and recovery from any mental health issue. The idea of...
Jul 29, 2020 - blog
A motivational context for change: The family’s role in adolescent recovery
As technology and social media become more prevalent, mental health and subsequent drug abuse cases are rising. Young people are swamped by...
Jul 14, 2020 - blog
Appropriate Responses at Inappropriate Times: Why the Body Responds Even When the Danger Isn't Real
By Anna Mason, Writer at All Points North Lodge What does the body have to do with negative feelings, danger, and dysregulation? Ryan Soave, a...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process