Sep 17, 2019 - blog
The therapeutic power of music: What does it mean to be holistic in our treatments?
A blog by Stephen Dansiger. Anyone who has known me for more than a minute has heard me say that punk rock saved my life. In 1977 I was 15 years old,...
Aug 28, 2019 - blog
Shadows of the Past: Epigenetics and Patterns of Inherited Trauma
Growing up, your great-grandfather was your hero. A prisoner of war camp survivor, he was exposed to appalling conditions, extreme overcrowding and...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process