Feb 13, 2020 - blog
Why Do People Say There is Something Wrong With You If You Love and Care for an Addict?
If my beloved wife of twelve years received a cancer diagnosis and we had two kids under the age of seven, would anyone label or judge me for doing...
Jan 29, 2020 - blog
Letting Go: Despair is the Soil Where New Hope is Planted
During a parent meeting some years ago we were discussing the skill of active listening. Some call it reflective listening or deep listening, but...
Jan 28, 2020 - blog
Letting Go in Layers: Allowing Grief to Transform into Renewed Energy for Life
This is nothing fancy. Letting go of grief is natural, that’s what tears are for or wailing wells, funerals and rituals of all kinds that encourage...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process