Jan 17, 2020 - blog
Has ‘Codependence’ Hurt as Many People as It’s Helped?
Michelle’s Story Michelle is the 48-year-old wife of an active alcoholic. She and her husband, Alex, have three children, ages 11, 14, and 21. For...
Jan 15, 2020 - blog
Treating Family Addiction: Recovery from Codependency is its Own Reward
One of my clients, who I had been seeing for a few years off and on, initiated therapy with me in the context of dealing with her daughter’s...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process