Mar 12, 2020 - blog
Art therapy and its role in addiction treatment programmes
Art therapy can be an extremely effective technique in helping people to identify and resolve feelings that they find difficult to articulate with...
- Relinquishment and Adoption: Understanding the Impact of an Early Psychological Wound
- The Link Between Two Epidemics: Opiates and Loneliness
- Self Esteem, Self Compassion and Their Role in Recovery from Addiction
- Understanding The Impact of Transgenerational Trauma
- We Repeat What We Don't Repair: From Addictive Secrecy To A Liberated Self
- Can Relationships Survive Sex Addiction?
- Nutrition, Sleep and Physical Exercise: Impact on Mental Health
- Using Music to Engage Clients in the Treatment Process