This presentation will help therapists and non-specialists in the understanding of how the brain works and why some people become addicts. Hopefully it will make the complex area of medicine accessible to all.
What is neurobiology and neuro anatomy? How does it apply to addiction?
Why are we all not addicts? (Or are we?).
How does this understanding apply to my everyday priorities as a Doctor or Therapist in the mental health world?
- Simple understanding of neurology and how the brain works
- Understanding of neuroanatomy
- The relationship between neurobiology and addiction
- Why is everybody not an addict?
- Audio visual presentation of how complex area of medicine which hopefully will be accessible to all.