Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is a continuum of highly individualized treatment services encompassing emotional trauma, addiction, eating disorders, and related mental health conditions. Our exceptional combination of clinical management and positive outcomes sets us apart from other trauma, addiction, and recovery treatment centers. Our patients benefit from the expertise of our team of Senior Fellows who provide clinical leadership and guide the treatment approach.
This distinguished group of leaders, teachers and thinkers constantly challenges our organization to excel and remain innovative in our continuum of specialized treatment programmes. Our core treatment approach focuses on nervous system regulation and related emotional trauma, making our programmes uniquely able to help the most critically complex patient. With all of our specialized inpatient programmes you can expect:
• Integrated trauma services
• Signature workshop–Survivors: Healing Childhood Relational Trauma
• Extensive assessments and diagnosis •Multi-disciplinary team of providers, including a psychiatric specialist, a medical physician, 24-hour nursing, registered dietitians, and licensed master’s and doctoral level therapists
• Neurofeedback to address brain dysregulation and enhance treatment • Individualized therapeutic modalities, such as Somatic Experiencing® (SE), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, and Emotional Freedom Technique
• On-site Brain Centers designed to promote self-regulation skills that enhance and expedite the recovery process
• Experiential ways of learning, such as Equine Assisted therapy, Expressive Arts therapy, and ropes course
• Regulatory activities that enrich the recovery process, including acupuncture, meditation, yoga, tai chi, mindfulness, and drumming
• Extensive family programmeming
Learn more on their website.