Milestones at Onsite provides extended care residential treatment for individuals with primary trauma and codependency. The program is customizable based on individual needs and offers a variable 30-90 day length of stay Milestones will offer multiple progressive clinical modalities based on specific needs, as well as warm hospitality and excellent customer service. Programming is structured, yet flexible, in order to accommodate the unique strengths, abilities, needs, and goals of each client.
Milestones is designed to help clients do the following:
- Begin or continue the process of recovery from trauma and codependency in a safe and supportive environment
- Work on the core wounding that is driving self sabotaging behaviors and dysfunctional relationship patterns.
- Reduce the frequency and intensity of symptoms related to trauma and codependency
- Understanding our personal stories and how we show up for our self and other relationships
- Heal hurtful feelings that keep us stuck in our pain
- Provide solutions toward self-compassion
- Develop a solid self care plan for moving forward.
Milestones employs a qualified clinical staff and therapists who are specifically trained in trauma and codependency. A primary therapist is assigned to each client and is responsible for the coordination of care throughout the individual’s stay. Each individual’s treating team includes Admissions Specialists, Client Advocates, Primary Therapists, Trauma Specialists, Equine Therapists, Family Therapists, and After-Care Coordinators, as well as, medical and psychiatric support services.
Milestones has a home-like feel and provides a comfortable community-living environment where the daily responsibilities contribute to a safe, respectful atmosphere and allows for privacy for personal space, as well as quiet areas for family visitation. Sleeping areas are separated based on gender, and each participant has a secure space for their personal property and possessions. Improving and maintaining overall health and wellness will be an important part of the treatment process. Nutritious meals and snacks are provided by an Onsite Chef and kitchen staff daily. Clients will also have access to an onsite gym, as well as yoga, meditation, and other activities throughout their stay.
When each participant is nearing the end of their treatment at Milestones, they work closely with an Aftercare Coordinator to help them design a structured plan that includes referrals to the next appropriate level of care, individual therapy, 12 step and other support groups, along with the goals and objectives agreed upon by the client, family, and clinical team at Onsite.
What sets Milestones at Onsite apart from every other treatment center?
Milestones at Onsite specifically treats the underlying core issues that cause dysfunction and unhealthy habits to occur. It is the top priority of every team member to empower our guests and provide them with the tools they need to connect with the core of who they are so that they can go out into the world and connect with other people. Our team members love unconditionally. Each and every staff member cares about the well-being of every guest and walks with them into a successful recovery.
We offer unique programming that is rooted in healing even the deepest of emotional wounds. These treatment modalities include:
- Experiential Therapy — Experiential therapy is a form of therapy that encourages Clients to identify and address hidden or subconscious issues through experiences such as role-playing, guided imagery, the use of props, and a range of other activities.
- Psychodrama — Psychodrama is an action method, often used as a psychotherapy, in which clients use spontaneous dramatization, role playing and dramatic self-presentation to investigate and gain insight into their lives.
- DBT — Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a cognitive behavioral treatment that was originally developed to treat chronically suicidal individuals diagnosed with borderline personality disorder (BPD) and it is now recognized as the gold standard psychological treatment for this population.
- CBT — Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a form of psychotherapy. It was originally designed to treat depression, but is now used for a number of mental disorders. It works to solve current problems and change unhelpful thinking and behavior.
- Family Systems — Family Systems is a branch of psychotherapy that works with families and couples in intimate relationships to nurture change and development.
- EMDR — Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is an integrative psychotherapy approach that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma. The goal of EMDR is to reduce the long-lasting effects of distressing memories by developing more adaptive coping mechanisms. The therapy uses an eight-phase approach that includes having the patient recall distressing images while receiving one of several types of bilateral sensory input, such as side to side eye movements.
- Equine Therapy — Equine therapy is the discipline of using horses as a means to provide metaphoric experiences in order to promote emotional growth.
- Adventure Therapy — Adventure Therapy is a dynamic way to break through boundaries, build awareness, and establish healthier behavioral patterns. Existing research in adventure therapy reports positive outcomes in effectively improving self-concept and self-esteem, help seeking behavior, increased mutual aid, pro-social behavior, trust behavior and more.
- The Song Workshop — Tyler Hayes, is a multiple award-winning songwriter, who has teamed up with Milestones to offer a restorative, healthful, and unique approach to the process of emotional and spiritual healing. She can write your song alongside a therapist or directly with you, crafting a unique song based on your personal story.
CLICK HERE to visit website