Inspire Addiction Services & Addiction NI
- Co Founder
- Professor in Healthcare Statistics
Trinity College, Dublin
- Psychotherapist and Clinical Outreach Consultant / Psychothérapeute
- CEO and Lead Consultant
Griffin Recovery Enterprises, Inc.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
High Watch Recovery Center
- Professor of Population Health Medicine
Trinity College Dublin
- Trauma Specialist, Co-Founder/CEO
The Guest House Ocala
- Addiction Counsellor and Psychotherapist
- Clinic Manager
Smarmore Castle Private Clinic
Addiction Counsellors of Ireland (ACI)
Celebrating Resilience and Change
A motivational working group conference offering an inspired synthesis of therapeutic, clinical and care focused approaches. Grounded in developing “real world” care plans and sustainable collaborations for professionals and carers involved in helping individuals suffering with trauma and addiction.
‘Research shows that it is absolutely possible to recover from trauma and addiction’
This conference brings together a collaboration of participants and experts to practice a ‘real life’ case study approach (guidance and treatment) of trauma, addiction and mental health. Participants will receive resources, tools and information on:
• Intergenerational trauma and addiction
• Trauma assessment & response
• Trauma and mental ill-health
Click to see the Day's Schedule:
This one day conference focuses on a working group philosophy which will see participants and facilitators collaborating on a live case study after the keynote and first panel.
Driven and then presented by the participants, this process experience will actualise a convergence of skills and resources from around Ireland and internationally.
Please see Pg 1 & 2 of the global conference model for more details: