Driftwood Recovery offers transformative drug and alcohol addiction treatment in a modern setting. Our treatment center is discretely located on an untouched, 85-acre campus in the rolling hills of Central Texas, 25 miles south of Austin.
At Driftwood Recovery in Driftwood TX, we believe that recovery from substance abuse starts with a courageous mindset. Our addiction and pain recovery center inspires clients to face their challenges head on and reclaim control of their lives. Our evidence-based addiction treatment programs encourage each client to look inside of themselves and discover the root of their problems. After undergoing our full continuum of care, clients will return to society equipped to handle life’s obstacles without resorting back to old behaviors.
Choosing our addiction and pain rehab center for treatment means access to a variety of programs, including:
- Pain Recovery Program
- Residential Treatment For Substance Use Disorder or Pain Recovery
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
During individual and group counseling, we utilize effective, evidence-based therapeutic approaches, including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) — ACT is an empirically based therapeutic approach that uses acceptance and mindfulness strategies with commitment and behavioral changes strategies, to increase psychological flexibility and improve motivation.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) — CBT is a therapeutic approach that is structured, present oriented and directed toward solving current problems by teaching skills and strategies to modify dysfunctional thinking and behaviors.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) — DBT is an evidence based behavioral therapy approach that offers skills and approaches to improve functioning in four domains; Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Distress Tolerance and Emotion Regulation.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment — Dual Diagnosis is a treatment approach that addresses a client substance abuse disorder while simultaneously addressing their mental health disorder.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) — EMDR has shown to be useful in resolving traumatic experiences, enabling healing from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences.
To create a healing environment for each client so that they find the happiness they deserve in a sustainable recovery from addiction, dual diagnosis, and chronic pain.
Our Core Values
We deliver our clients an honest, loving message and implore our staff to be honest about their thoughts and feelings to ensure the best care during treatment programs.Compassion
We provide an environment rich in love and compassion to facilitate a healthy recovery foundation for our clients.Integrity
Our staff teaches clients to do the right thing when no one is looking.Enjoyment
It is paramount that our staff cultivate an experience in which our clients learn to enjoy life to the fullest.Recovery
Our experienced staff uses a multidisciplinary approach to guide our clients to physical and emotional sobriety.
CLICK HEREto view website